The new standard is process model based and has been developed using a core set of eight quality management principles defined in ISO 9001:2008, Quality Management Systems Fundamentals and Vocabulary, and in ISO 9004:2000, Quality Management Systems Guidelines for Performance Improvements.
ISO offers a quality management system (QMS) model for obtaining and meeting customer requirements and enhancing its satisfaction. It is general and appropriate for all types of organisations. Therefore, organisations from both the public and private sectors, including non governmental.
The benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Improve business performance and enhance business competence
- Attract investment and improve brand reputation
- Encourage internal communication and raise morale
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Strengthen effectiveness and efficiency
- Enhance internal effectiveness and improve productivity performance through elimination of unnecessary costs
- ISO Certification Consultancy
- ISO Maintenance Program
- ISO Training Programs