NORAZLINA BINTI IBRAHIM
A trained civil engineer specializing in adoption and implementation Quality Management System, Environmental Management System and Integrated Management System in corporate and operational practices. A certified auditor in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and have audited more than 500 companies (local and international) and governmental organisations in 10 years of experience with SIRIM, the Malaysian premier standards governing agency, and as an independent professional. Experienced in implementing Quality Management System, Environmental Management System and Occupational Health & Safety Management System in the construction industry including construction projects.
Born 12 March 1978
Sek.Men. Keb. (A) Sharifah Rodziah, Melaka.
Maktab Rendah Sains Mara Jasin, Melaka .
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Civil Engineering
University of Science, Malaysia (2001)
- Lead Auditor, ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
- Lead Auditor, ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- Lead Auditor, Integrated Management System
- Graduate Member, Institute of Engineer Malaysia (IEM)
- Certified Auditor, International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA)
- Certified Auditor, Institute of Environmental Assessment and Management (IEAM)
Professional Experience :
Principal Consultant NI Consultancy Services
July 2011 - Present
- Provide competent auditing and advisory services in
ISO 9001 (Quality Management System),
ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System),
OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System)
and Integrated Management System accreditation, certification, and maintenance of certification.
- Panel of SIRIM registered auditors for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Active in enabling companies and government agencies to establish management practices aligned to established international standards and realizing the required behavioural changes
- Accustomed to interacting with senior managements of companies and government agencies
- Experienced in establishing the documentation and practices necessary for implementation of quality assurance and environmental management in construction projects.
Senior Auditor SIRIM QAS Sdn Bhd
June 2004 – June 2011
- Advised and guided companies and agencies including contractors, developers, consulting firms, etc., mainly in construction, oil and gas, as well as manufacturing industries in both government and private sectors to establish and implement corporate and operational systems complying to ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and Integrated Management System.
- Ensured proper maintenance upon certification to these standards by conducting regular audits
- Collaborated with the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) to establish guidelines for the implementation of ISO 9001 and 14001
QA/QC Engineer Road Builder (M) Sdn Bhd
April 2001 – May 2004
- Assisted in the implementation of quality management in a major civil engineering construction project,
i.e., the New Pantai Expressway project.
- Gained hands-on exposure and valuable insight into the operations/ implementation of a civil engineering construction project which was to relate well with present day specialisation
Courses, Conferences and Seminars Attended:
- ISO 9001 QMS Lead Auditor Training
- ISO 14001 EMS Lead Auditor Training
- Legal Requirements in Construction Industry
- Scheduled Waste Management Seminar by DOE
- Conference on Sustainable Building South-East Asia
- Seminar on Recycling of Construction Material and Waste Minimization
- Quality Tools and Technology – Statistical